Manual Subscription

14 years 8 months ago #108113 by spyderwoman
Manual Subscription was created by spyderwoman
In order to create a manual subscription, I am entering the information for the user on the front end, then before paying go to the back end, open their user account and click on the subscription tab and select pay now.
Questions:
1. is there an easier way?
2. only one of the 3 plans we have show up under the subscriptions tab. why would this be?

Thank in advance!
Cori

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108117 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Manual Subscription
Just go to user management and add the user and their subscription. You can also go to CBSubs and use the import feature to assign subscriptions to users.

As far as not all plans showing in the subscription tab this could be due to the way the plans are setup. Match the configuration to your working plan and see what the differences are.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108121 by spyderwoman
Replied by spyderwoman on topic Re:Manual Subscription
Thank you for your advice but the problem is the three plans are exactly the same with the exception of their names, the price and that only one is default. And if I do it manually through the administration interface, no subscriptions show up at all...
Is there anything else it could be?

Post edited by: spyderwoman, at: 2009/08/15 05:01

14 years 8 months ago #109099 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Manual Subscription
Do the users already have a subscription? If so you need to allow upgrading of your plans for you to change their subscription. An existing subscription can include free plans as well.

You can also use the import feature to give a user a subscription or multiple users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn