Building site for AEC... would like to use CB

11 years 5 months ago #61419 by bamg7777
Hi,
I have a CB site that I am building and I had decided to use AEC for the subscription portion. However, I have just discovered the CB subscription beta.. Is there a way I can get the beta? If it is comparable to AEC, i would like to use it instead.

One main peice I need is an INTEGRATION peice that will allow me to do a couple of external functions when a user registers, or leaves the community.

Thanks,
Brandon
11 years 5 months ago #61830 by TrvlFox
How do you like AEC?
11 years 5 months ago #61835 by Schattenherz
Hm.

You want a "couple of functions"?

Well, CB has a "couple of functions".

E-Mail: illusion123@freenet.de
MSN: illusion1@hotmail.de
Yahoo: illusion66
11 years 5 months ago #62074 by mknz
The MI or MicroIntegrations in AEC will do that for you. Use a premade one for a ton of different components (APC,CB,VM,docman,etc.) or simply use the SQL IM and you can mod any field in any table...make it whatever you want.

hope it helps
11 years 5 months ago #62524 by bamg7777
Well, it seems to be ok. It has a lot of features. It has a lot of micro integrations too so you are supposed to make it do about anything you want..

However, I have yet to get a couple of basic things to work.. I was hoping to get the CB subscription plugin to test instead.
10 years 4 months ago #101884 by rocketgurl
mknz wrote:

or simply use the SQL IM and you can mod any field in any table...make it whatever you want.

where can I find documentation on, for instance, creating a CB tab to have AEC info such as expiration date, membership type, etc?
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn