Captcha 2 problem in my Host

11 years 2 months ago #68756 by oxygen_m
Hello,
I have used Captcha 2 already without any problem. Last day, I have seen the below error messages at the bottom of this page that seems to be related admin host php config. Anybody knows what I should say to host admin and what exact parameters should be set correct at the host admin php file file config ?

As I have searched the net, I found an answer that resolves the errors but also it caused that no Captcha image has been seen by users.

The solution was: Create the php.ini file in the root of Joomla site and administrator directory and write this line : "session.auto_start=Off"

So any suggestion ?

Thx

Error Messages:

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/XXX/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 88

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/XXX/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 91

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/XXX/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 649

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:88) in /home/XXX/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 407

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:88) in /home/XXX/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 410

Post edited by: oxygen_m, at: 2008/07/19 06:08
11 years 2 months ago #69068 by KurtSteiner
hi,
you have choosen the wrong board, this is only for the paidsubscribtion plugin ;-)

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)
11 years 2 months ago #69222 by oxygen_m
The problem is related to ini_set()of the host PhP server that should becomes active and it is solved after I cited this issue to my host's admin. By the way,I will thankful that Joomlapolis admin move this topic to the correct place.
Best,
Oxy
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn