Bug: Default values not working

10 years 11 months ago #66634 by beat
Thanks for your replies/suggestions.

I changed the title of that backend setting to "Pre-filled default value at registration only", so at least it is clear.

I understand your feature-request for the default value, but CB 1.2 is feature-frozen at this point.

c_schmitz,

You could also add a default value to mysql column too, maybe to solve your issue.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
10 years 11 months ago #66659 by c_schmitz
Thank you for renaming the feature.
Sure, i understand a feature freeze. Who do you tell? ;)

Default mysql value on the database field is no alternative though because the table structure seems to be rewritten when changing cb fields.

It's okay.. I will live.

More important for me at this point would be a wokring example of a custom field plugin.

I managed to get mine working, but it was alot of direct db editing involved. I would like to know better what I am doing ;).
10 years 4 months ago #85971 by indiobestia
Hi, I am having the same problem

Were you able to solve it?

Please give me a hand, I've been working on that for the last 3 days and still cannot find a solution

Thanks,

Pablo
10 years 4 months ago #85976 by nant
indiobestia wrote:

Hi, I am having the same problem

Were you able to solve it?

Please give me a hand, I've been working on that for the last 3 days and still cannot find a solution

Thanks,

Pablo

If you are still having this same problem with CB 1.2 RC4 then please repost with details in CB 1.2 RC4 forum.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn