Norwegian language files

15 years 9 months ago #68356 by jorper
Norwegian language files was created by jorper
Here you can find norwegian language files. :)

Attachment norwegian.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #68811 by jornare
Replied by jornare on topic Re:Norwegian language files
I also have an alternative at compscicon.no/
Enjoy!

15 years 8 months ago #68812 by jornare
...Which contains the complete new translations from RC2 and creds to previous translators. -Not just a rip from my past translation for RC1 with new version number and name. (shame on you jorper)

15 years 8 months ago #70319 by rottpung
Replied by rottpung on topic Re:Norwegian language files
Konge! Mange takk skal du ha for arbeidet!!

Mvh Birger:laugh:

15 years 7 months ago #74060 by rued
Replied by rued on topic Re:Norwegian language files
Hello Jørn Are,

long time ... :)

I just discovered this tread over her, and it's kind of sad that we're still not able to cooperate better in the Norwegian community - because there's a lot of double work going on around.

There is already a new, and more cleaned up language file for CB in our repository (subversion/svn) at the Norwegian language project. If all was cooperation better we could have more files translated and up to date.

I'm going to merge your file with the one in our repository, to use the best from both - and then release it on our site for Norwegian translations.

Hope to see you, and other, contributing in our Norwegian community at www.joomlainorge.no/ and forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=97

PS! We also need to look at some new payment modules, so if your available Jørn Are ... ;)

Post edited by: rued, at: 2008/09/12 00:14

15 years 7 months ago #74668 by jornare
Long time Rune,

I guess my "fault" on this one. I just couldn't help myself creating this translation as I needed it for one of my projects, and as CB RC2 was brand new release I just figured noone else had done it yet.

I'll try and keep a closer eye on the norwegian sites in the future.

You might have noticed I'm not working for Cardia/DIBS anymore, and I'm free to develop pretty much whatever I want now ;) However, a lot of my time is spent on my new job (bmenu.com /.no Yes, it's Joomla ;) + some other hobby-projects of mine.

Give me a note if you have a module you need. I can't promise anything, but if I have the time, and preferably need it myself, I'll create and share in good spirit ;)

Take care

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn