Polish translation for CB RC2

11 years 3 months ago #72544 by adrianm
Here's a well-kept secret: The Polish Joomla! Centre Translation Team have made a language plugin for Joomla 1.5.4 called pl-PL.joomla1504-admin-site.zip, available here and although it is not advertised as such, it contains a complete translation for CB1.2RC2. It installs out of the box as a Joomla language pack, meaning no CB plugin work is required. Amazing! That's another one off the list.

Adrian

Post edited by: adrianm, at: 2008/08/28 23:11
11 years 3 months ago #73256 by piotrtrzeciak
Question... is there any trick to get CB translated with this method? I have the whole site (1.5.6) translating ok, and the admin language translation set up, but CB (RC2) is still not in Polish. Any ideas?
11 years 3 months ago #73289 by Rapunzl
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all you need to do is change the language.php to your own language... or try Adrian's suggestion first. :)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction
11 years 3 months ago #73354 by piotrtrzeciak
I'll try your suggestion and dig around some more. What I was trying to find out is that I did what the post suggested and it did not work as described, so I figured maybe the secret is better kept than I anticipated :-)

Thanks all!!!
11 years 2 months ago #75614 by Roon
I installed this zip file successfully (it said) but I do not get my CB translated. I just wonder if anyone could tell me what I did wrong.
11 years 2 months ago #75616 by Roon
I would just like to clarify that I have joomla 1.5.6 already installed with VM 1.1 and joomfish 2.0 RC2.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn