Complexe password

15 years 9 months ago #67741 by frdt
Complexe password was created by frdt
Hi
are there a possibility to permit (or force) complexe password to be used (password with some caracters other than aphanumeric and numerc

fr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #67988 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Complexe password
You would have to write a small plugin for that, or to modify an existing one, like "Protect Fields".

Password strength checks are on our wishlist on quite high priority for a next CB version.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 9 months ago #68002 by rofar
Replied by rofar on topic Re:Complexe password
Beat, along the same lines, is it possible to limit types of user IDs?

For instance, maybe I don't want people using IDs that are all numbers, like "4444444" as their user ID. Maybe I want people to use more friendly looking IDs. Can I not allow such IDs?

Using Joomla 1.5.9, CB 1.2 RC4 on a Linux server, with PHP 5.2.6, MySQL5 5.0.27 and eAccelerator 0.9.5.3. (No backend access for support.)

15 years 2 months ago #86332 by jackbremer
Replied by jackbremer on topic Re:Complexe password
I don't seem to be able to register with any username or password that starts with a number - very strange requirement IMHO - any ideas on where to change these requirements?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn