Fatal Error with APC

15 years 9 months ago #67869 by timsimon
Fatal Error with APC was created by timsimon
I have a development site using Joomla 1.0.15 with a number of extensions including CB & Advanced Profile Control Version 1.0.6 (Build 07120817).

When I upgraded from CB 1.1 to 1.2 RC2 whenever I accessed anything to do with users or profiles or APC I got:-

"Fatal error: Call to a member function getCfg() on a non-object in /home/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_advancedprofilecontrol/advancedprofilecontrol.php on line 9"

Is this a known bug? Anyone else had anything like this?

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #69504 by dookieduke
Replied by dookieduke on topic Re:Fatal Error with APC
Yep, it's a little bug.

Edit the PHP file referenced in the error message with:

Find:
defined( '_VALID_MOS' ) or die( 'Direct Access to this location is not allowed.' );

Add above it:
global $mainframe;

15 years 8 months ago #69986 by Ravenor
Replied by Ravenor on topic Re:Fatal Error with APC
Hello,

we have got a working solution for creating different user profiles with different tabs and fields in a few days, but not later than two days.

This solution is working with CB 1.2 and Joomla 1.5.x (legacy mode).

Solutions for this scenarios:

- CB 1.1 and Joomla 1.0.x
- CB 1.2 and Joomla 1.5.x
- CB 1.1 and Joomla 1.5.x

are still in progress and will be out in the next week.

Regards

Ravenor

15 years 5 months ago #78399 by cosmobr
Replied by cosmobr on topic Fatal Error with APC - SOLUTION
Hi,

I use J!1.0.15 too, with CB 1.2 RC3 and APC 1.0.6 like you,

In CB 1.2 RC3 some rules charge, to fix this error:

1 - Open file \com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_advancedprofilecontrol\advancedprofilecontrol.php

2 - Charge lines 9 and 10

[code:1]
required_once($mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path')."/administrator/components/com_advancedprofilecontrol/advancedprofilecontrol.class.php"«»);
required_once($mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path')."/administrator/components/com_advancedprofilecontrol/advancedprofilecontrol.commonfunctions.php"«»);
[/code:1]

TO

include_once ( include_once ( $_CB_framework->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/administrator/components/com_advancedprofilecontrol/advancedprofilecontrol.class.php' );
include_once ( $_CB_framework->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/administrator/components/com_advancedprofilecontrol/advancedprofilecontrol.commonfunctions.php' ); );

3 - And lines 16 and 17

$UElanguagePath = $mainframe->getCfg( 'absolute_path' ).'/components/com_advancedprofilecontrol/language';
$UElanguage= $mainframe->getCfg( 'lang' );

TO
$UElanguagePath = $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'absolute_path' ).'/components/com_advancedprofilecontrol/language';
$UElanguage= $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'lang' );

I try to access the site mikkosoft.fi and its down - I really need the free components, if someone have this plugins share!

Thanks from Brazil,

Post edited by: cosmobr, at: 2008/10/28 13:22

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn