no message displayed

15 years 7 months ago #71378 by mivanova
no message displayed was created by mivanova
After submitting email for "lost username", I see a black page, but the email is send with the correct username to the correct email. How do I get a message with "please check your email and/ or spam box" displayed?
thank you
Maria
website is: www.salsainutah.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #71379 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:no message displayed
Please see blank page FAQ (see sig) and check if it helps you identify the problem.

15 years 7 months ago #71393 by mivanova
Replied by mivanova on topic Re:no message displayed
Thank you for a quick reply. I checked the FAQs, but I don't think that it applies to my issue though. I am not seeing a completly blank page, it is blank inside of the template where the text should be, but the template itself is still there also, I think it links to the right place because of the url on top:
here is the link:

www.salsainutah.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,done/Itemid,99999999/?mosmsg=Username+reminder+sent+to+your+email+address+maria_a_i%40hotmail.com.+Please+check+your+email+%28and+if+needed+your+spambox+too%29%21

sorry for the long link. Also, on your site, it checks that the email address exists in the database. Is this the setting in the configuration "email check". It is advised there not to turn it on though, is this correct?
Thank you
Maria

15 years 7 months ago #71411 by nant

15 years 7 months ago #71452 by mivanova
Replied by mivanova on topic Re:no message displayed
oh I see you think its the SEF. The problem is, I can't disable the SEF. All the urls are re-written for the OpenSEO and if I turn off the SEF the whole site goes crazy (nothing links right). hmmm, no other suggestions?

15 years 7 months ago #71473 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:no message displayed
mivanova wrote:

oh I see you think its the SEF. The problem is, I can't disable the SEF. All the urls are re-written for the OpenSEO and if I turn off the SEF the whole site goes crazy (nothing links right). hmmm, no other suggestions?

cant think of anything ...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn