[HACKED] CBJuice Save Users Error

15 years 7 months ago #71978 by jciconsult
Replied by jciconsult on topic Re:[HACKED] CBJuice Save Users Error
I am attaching a version to test which should avoid the params issue. Please test and report.

Attachment com_cbjuice_1_5rc2c.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #71979 by rapereira
Replied by rapereira on topic Re:[HACKED] CBJuice Save Users Error
jciconsult wrote:

I am guessing that fields are being added to comprofiler from other components. That is almost impossible to test. I am working on a version which will use u.fieldname and c.fieldname as appropriate. When I have tested it as well as I can, I will put it up tomorrow.

Thanks for looking into this. If I figure out where "params" came from I will let you know. In the meantime..Thanks for a great little component.

I am now looking at the code to see if I can have it load the required tables for Account Expiration Control (_acctexp_subscr, _acctexp_metauser) so that I can import users and some of their account data from a site we are taking over. If you have any tips I would appreciate it.

Richard

15 years 7 months ago #71984 by jciconsult
Replied by jciconsult on topic Re:[HACKED] CBJuice Save Users Error
I have a version under test to manage JUGA user groups as part of the system. What I find is that it is best to use phpmyadmin to move specific tables between sites if the user ids can remain the same etc.

15 years 5 months ago #79544 by djsdjs
Replied by djsdjs on topic Re:[HACKED] CBJuice Save Users Error
Would anyone be interested in enhancing this script to receive and HTTP post to create a user? I need to to have a CB user created automatically upon an event registration made in another system.

D.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.692 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn