SUBSCRIPTION Payment no download...

15 years 7 months ago #75236 by oeveo
Site offers download option to RC2 after subscription. Went through process PAYPAL confirms payment... no email from Joomolpolis no download link no status change in my subscription service.

Please let me know average time for this site to return such promised activity as instant download. Lot of talk in the page about supporting CB but don't like promises than no delievery.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #75238 by oeveocorp
Replied by oeveocorp on topic Re:SUBSCRIPTION Payment no download...
Email from City Hall came thanking for payment and also linking me where to access subscription documentation where I assume the download is for the RC2. But still no change in status of subscription on Joomlapolis site and no download link sent in an email. Do you get this link in email or access via site?

15 years 7 months ago #75240 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:SUBSCRIPTION Payment no download...
I know both Beat and nant appreciate the support. It sounds like some error occurred, and they will undoubtedly help you resolve it when they are available. Please give them a little time to respond, and I'm flagging this thread for them to see when they are online again.

I'm sorry for your frustration, but I'm sure once it is resolved, you'll find it's worth the few hours wait.

:)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 7 months ago #75249 by oeveocorp
Replied by oeveocorp on topic Re:SUBSCRIPTION Payment no download...
Jamie thank you. I am new to Joomla and run my own Company and squeeze work into new project development and thus when slotted time awaits it is frustrating. But I appreciate all your support. I am new and you your comments let me realize that the community support is there for what looks like a great feature. Will await patiently....

15 years 7 months ago #75270 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:SUBSCRIPTION Payment no download...
First of all, Thank you for your support.

Sorry for the mishap, something went wrong 2 times indeed.

I just activated your paid subscription and am now going through logs to understand what happened.

I will be PMing you in 1-2 hours after having done the troubleshooting to finish solving the issue.

Wish you full success in your project.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 7 months ago #75292 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:SUBSCRIPTION Payment no download...
Ok, sent you email.

Again sorry for the problem (we analyzed logs and found that it was due to originally pressing the "cancel" link/button in paypal).

Now all is fine.

Please reply to my email on what you want to do with your 2 accounts (oveo and oveocorp) here. :)

Thanks again for your support to this project B)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn