Can we have different CB REGistration Pages?

15 years 6 months ago #75348 by soamz
Hello...

I have different plans and user groups in my site..
I use JUGA and AEC for controlling all that..
But i needed one feature from CB,so that we can have different REGISTRATION pages with different custom fields for each plan in AEC..
Is this possible??

IS there any way out via CB for this ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #75349 by mediaguru
Replied by mediaguru on topic Re:Can we have different CB REGistration Pages?
This is a highly requested feature which I hope will happen soon. It isn't built into CB now but hopefully in the future. Your only hope now is a plugin or hack.

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !

15 years 6 months ago #75543 by hippo
I just floated another sign up form right of the current form for VIP membership. www.lovesswingerpersonals.com (adult content)

The only issue was after logging in to your free account is that you had to logged out to access registration again. This was solved by commenting out several lines code code and seems to be working okay.

15 years 6 months ago #76848 by stmoist
hippo wrote:

I just floated another sign up form right of the current form for VIP membership. www.lovesswingerpersonals.com (adult content)

The only issue was after logging in to your free account is that you had to logged out to access registration again. This was solved by commenting out several lines code code and seems to be working okay.

This is almost exactly what I'm looking to do with my site! Could you suggest some of the components/plugins/modules that helped you perfect this setup?

15 years 4 months ago #80330 by hippo
That's hacked right into comprofiler.html.php AND FOR AN OLD VERSION OF CB. I don't know what modifications would be needed to convert this to the current version.

Anyway here's the hacked comprofiler file maybe you'll get some ideas.

zipped:

Attachment comprofiler-aee24ef5e2bc2e85aebc31afcf23a1f1.zip not found

Post edited by: hippo, at: 2008/11/21 23:58
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn