Warnings on CB 1.01

17 years 6 months ago #23647 by knight
Warnings on CB 1.01 was created by knight
I have this list of warning when I'm tring to modify my profile on joomla 1.0.11 and CB 1.01 stable.
Do you know why?
thaks a lot!

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1779

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1775

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1738

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1741

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in/home/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1738

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1741

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn