Creative Tab Tutorial - Some questions.

17 years 5 months ago #25962 by RandyMac
Creative Tab Tutorial - Some questions. was created by RandyMac
First off, I installed CB yesterday and I am impressed with the amount of work that went into this Joomla Component. Great stuff. I have always wanted to add a myspace type community building features to my Joomla sites and CB is the answer.

I have been busy learning more about Tabs and fields etc today and I was following the Creative Tab, About Me tutorial and I had the following questions:

* I have made a new tab - 'About Me'
* I have made a new field of type editor text area- as the field title. I used _UE_REALLY_EMPTY and placed it in the newly created 'About Me' tab. I am not exactly certain where this goes, but I assume it goes in the Description as there is no other place to put _UE_REALLY_EMPTY.

* I have found the language file default_language.php file add I want to know where to put the entry: DEFINE('_UE_REALLY_EMPTY','');

Do I put it just any location in the default_language.php or some specific location in this file?

Answers to the questions are very much appreciated.

Also, I plan to donate in the next few weeks when I get paid for my latest project. I am keen to learn more about CB and become an active member of the CB community.

RandyMac
WestKootenayunplugged.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn