Error

Please login first

CB Paid Subscriptions Plugin in operation on Joomlapolis

17 years 4 months ago #29176 by beat
This thread discusses the Content article: CB Paid Subscriptions Plugin in operation on Joomlapolis

This article discusses the use of the CB Paid Registrations plugin on JoomlaPolis, and your experience and feedbacks in the use for the purpose of the documentation subscriptions on this site.

There is a separate thread here which discusses the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin itself. So please keep the two discussions separate.

We would like your user experience to be as smooth as possible, and welcome all constructive feedbacks here regarding this site's subscriptions (but feedbacks will flow into the design of the plugin, of CB and of this site). :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #29572 by Webmag
Hey Beat,
where can I get this Plug-In? I would like to have a similar function an my CB.

Thanks for information, Mag

17 years 3 months ago #29630 by beat
Not yet available...but hopefully soon.

Please read my latest blog for features and availability. If you have questions regarding this plugin, please reply to the other thread. This one discussses the use of that plugin on JoomlaPolis.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 3 months ago #30164 by Pachat
Beat,

I just paid 25 Euros through "donation" on the right and thought that I would see the "Files for Documentation Subscribers 2007" when returning back to the site.

But it still says 0

Is there something wrong ?
Or should I have to clik from my profile tab ?

In that case, would you please activate this for me ?
(You should easily find it : my Login is in the Paypal form)

Thanks,

PS : The thing is that I really need the documentation now. Hope you will see this soon.

Post edited by: Pachat, at: 2007/01/29 20:50

17 years 3 months ago #30167 by nant
I have manually approved your subscription - you should be able to access the download area now.

17 years 3 months ago #30171 by Pachat
Fantastic !
Already printing it !

Thanks alot

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn