CB Paid Subscriptions Plugin in operation on Joomlapolis

17 years 3 months ago #30178 by beat
Pachat wrote:

Beat,

I just paid 25 Euros through "donation" on the right and thought that I would see the "Files for Documentation Subscribers 2007" when returning back to the site.

But it still says 0

Is there something wrong ?
Or should I have to clik from my profile tab ?

In that case, would you please activate this for me ?
(You should easily find it : my Login is in the Paypal form)

Thanks,

PS : The thing is that I really need the documentation now. Hope you will see this soon.

Post edited by: Pachat, at: 2007/01/29 20:50

Bonjour Pachat,

I've looked at our logs (as everything regarding payments is logged ;) ):

As you guessed, the reason is that at 20:33:43 you have used the front-page donations button to pay the amount corresponding to the subscription, instead of the "subscription" tab in your profile (which is now the new automatic way).

That's why the subscriptions system couldn't make the link between the donation and your subscription upgrade, as these are independant items.

Thus, for the first time since we have installed the paid subscriptions plugin here, we had to manually subscribe you from the plugin's backend (treating the donation as an "offline" payment for the subscription ;) ). Means all other subscriptions went fine automatically since the installation :) :silly: :)

(many thanks to Nick for the manual activations before and after the plugin :) )

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #30947 by gstyles
Hi all, I have just tried the subscription tab to obtain the documentation, all worked as it should. Well done,and I look forward to you releasing the plugin to the community.Thanks gws.

17 years 2 months ago #32659 by john1000
any date as to when this plugin will be released ?

My soon to be released website.
www.joomla-reviews.com

17 years 2 months ago #32662 by beat
john1000 wrote:

any date as to when this plugin will be released ?

As soon as it's ready...working 18 hours a day on it, but still quite some work on the todo list to get it ready. Will give a status update end of this week.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 2 months ago #33228 by Syrinx
Ok it's past the end of the week :whistle:

:side:

17 years 2 months ago #33309 by winstonb
Hey Guys

How is the CB Subscription coming along? Any new date of release?

I am very interested in seeing this plugin in work mode. KUDOS, You guys do great work! so keep it up.

:P

Thanks for the great work to date.

Winston

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn