CB goes Captcha!

16 years 8 months ago #42736 by carlos
Replied by carlos on topic Re:CB goes Captcha!
I have installed CB Captcha 1.0 with CB 1.1 and Joomla! 1.0.13,
but now the captcha security code is at the very top of the registration form.

How can I fix it so it could be placed towards the bottom of the registration form just before the "send registration" button.

Please give your advise, I desperately need everyone's help.

tnx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42761 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB goes Captcha!
carlos wrote:

I have installed CB Captcha 1.0 with CB 1.1 and Joomla! 1.0.13,
but now the captcha security code is at the very top of the registration form.

How can I fix it so it could be placed towards the bottom of the registration form just before the "send registration" button.

Please give your advise, I desperately need everyone's help.

tnx

the captcha tab should now have a new registration order field that needs to be adjusted.

16 years 8 months ago #42857 by carlos
Replied by carlos on topic Re:CB goes Captcha!
@nant, hi and thanks for the help. Somehow, I overlooked that part, but got everything working in order now.:)

16 years 7 months ago #45225 by ace123
Replied by ace123 on topic Re:CB goes Captcha!
dayfall jesse wrote:

I've installed it, yet on the registration page, it doesnt show up. There is the field to input, but no image. Anything im missing?

I have the same issue... Field but no image.... theres an image holder on IE so I even followed the image as a "right click".. "properties" and it gives me this....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettfbbox() in /mnt/w0508/d28/s02/b028a2a0/www//community/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/captchasecurityimages.php on line 141

So i'm totally lost with this, has anyone come accross this issue??

Post edited by: ace123, at: 2007/09/21 21:34

16 years 7 months ago #45229 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB goes Captcha!
ace123 wrote:

dayfall jesse wrote:

I've installed it, yet on the registration page, it doesnt show up. There is the field to input, but no image. Anything im missing?

I have the same issue... Field but no image.... theres an image holder on IE so I even followed the image as a "right click".. "properties" and it gives me this....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettfbbox() in /mnt/w0508/d28/s02/b028a2a0/www/efamedia.com/community/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/captchasecurityimages.php on line 141

So i'm totally lost with this, has anyone come accross this issue??

please start reading this thread you posted to from the beginning - the answer to your problem is in this thread.

16 years 7 months ago #45254 by rlee
Replied by rlee on topic [Solved] Re:CB goes Captcha!
I just installed CB 1.1 and latest Captch 2. I get this message in the register form:

Image with security code embedded in it

Pretty sure I've done everything I should in config and plugins.

Seems a lot of CB users have this problem. I tried the suggestion of looking through this thread for the answer but got more confused. I'm nervous for the reason that I upgraded 3 sites to Joomla 1.13 of which 2 work and the other I cannot access. One of the components (SOB2) on 1 site that does work repeatedly asks for log-ins. I have very few code skills and do not want take risks with things that don't work and require code change. Too much at stake. I guess we can live without Captch but it seems a pity to bypass such a good idea and all the effort that has been put into it.

I appreciate that the problem may be caused by Joomla upgrade.

Us non-coders need direction OR to be told 'Dont use the plugin for now. Wait till more is understood.'

Thanks

www.threadsonline.net.au

Post edited by: rlee, at: 2007/09/09 01:36

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds