CB goes Captcha!

9 years 8 months ago #119844 by Rapunzl
Like Nick said, it's only available to Documentation Subscribers, as a thank you for supporting CB development. If you want CB Captcha, you'll need to become a subscriber.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction
9 years 6 months ago #122917 by KirkWells
I am unable to find the 1.0 version of the captcha program. I go to download, agree to license, but then there is no link for download. I am not looking for the 2.0 version, but the free version.
8 years 4 months ago #159523 by camshaft007
I searched everywhere and couldn't find anything...

I have CD 1.4 and captcha 2.2.1

It will not let me have a captcha larger then 5, I can do 1,2,3,4,5 but anything past that it just does 5.

thanks

Version: 2.2.1 (compatible with CB 1.2 and above)
Release Date: 03.Jul.2008
8 years 4 months ago #159676 by camshaft007
Well I figured out the problem, possibly this might help someone
The Captcha box needs to be explanded so that the extra characters can be displayed.
8 years 3 months ago #162753 by camshaft007
As a number of users have posted complainting about the captcha not being available to non paying members.

I suggest trying keycaptcha... the CB captcha still allowed spam into the site. And all spam was resolved with the install of keycaptcha. I had tried ip blocking and it was alot of work adding new ips every day with a spam posting.

I highly recommend it, as well free

www.keycaptcha.com/
7 years 8 months ago #184826 by xavix

camshaft007 wrote: As a number of users have posted complainting about the captcha not being available to non paying members.

I suggest trying keycaptcha... the CB captcha still allowed spam into the site. And all spam was resolved with the install of keycaptcha. I had tried ip blocking and it was alot of work adding new ips every day with a spam posting.

I highly recommend it, as well free

www.keycaptcha.com/

Thank you very much!
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds