Captcha Plugin and emails from Connections

14 years 8 months ago #103477 by beat
Tagged for investigation.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #141372 by Princess2Die4
Replied by Princess2Die4 on topic Re:Captcha Plugin and emails from Connections
So has this been resolved, i too would like to only have captcha on the registration page. I think its kinda useless to have on all the other pages/areas of cb, like connections or pm/emails.

13 years 6 months ago #141376 by nant
Princess2Die4 wrote:

So has this been resolved, i too would like to only have captcha on the registration page. I think its kinda useless to have on all the other pages/areas of cb, like connections or pm/emails.

I believe it is resolved - you can check with latest version (available in your Doc-Subs tab on your profile).

12 years 1 month ago #189722 by WChP
Hi,
J1.5.25, CB 1.71
could you point me how ( where) to unable recaptcha ? I tried to find it in CB configuration - no results :dry:
I use CB for registered users only, so no captcha is necessary...

thx
Attachments:

12 years 1 month ago #189724 by nant

WChP wrote: Hi,
J1.5.25, CB 1.71
could you point me how ( where) to unable recaptcha ? I tried to find it in CB configuration - no results :dry:
I use CB for registered users only, so no captcha is necessary...

thx

I have no idea - recaptcha is not something distributed with CB or by Joomlapolis.

You must have downloaded and installed it on your own, so you need to search for it.

Most likely a CB plugin?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn