Interview with Jacob and Beat regarding new Joomlapolis template

16 years 8 months ago #44396 by nant
This thread discusses the Content article: Interview with Jacob and Beat regarding new Joomlapolis template

Jacob,

excellent work - thank you once again!

I hope this brings you lots of Joomla/Mambo template gigs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #44399 by beat
Jacob,

That new template is sooooo nice, speedy and non-blinking, love it B)

Having it technically up to all our specs too makes us very proud to have this masterwork of yours here.

Hope too this will bring you new customers.

Thank you again very very much for your contribution to this site, which wouldn't exist without the great community of community builders around here.

Kudos ! B)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #44445 by cosmicfantasia
Replied by cosmicfantasia on topic Re:Interview with Jacob and Beat regarding new Joo
It's nice to see the new look, but it's also very nice to see the human side of you guys in the interview.

Good work on both accounts... :)

16 years 8 months ago #44515 by nant

16 years 8 months ago #44516 by Jacob
Thanks for the opportunity to work on your site!

Joomla Development and Support since 2005

16 years 8 months ago #44568 by drstewart
Once I seen the new look on the site and read that Jacob was the member that designed the template I had to hunt him down.

I'm in the process of giving my site a face lift and have already open the communication channel with Jacob in relation to the what he can do for me and what I want to achieve.

Although it's still very early days in this project Jacob has been fantastic, answering any questions I've had in a detailed prompt manner.

Thanks Jacob, and CB as I may not have found a quality service like this else where :) :) :) :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn