Interview with Jacob and Beat regarding new Joomlapolis template

16 years 8 months ago #45242 by rpitera
Really nice job Jacob; you managed to completely update the look while keeping key visual ties to the original feel. Speaking as a designer I really appreciated that aspect - it really made me think about how I should proceed when doing my own makeovers.

Cheers!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #45615 by bascherz
Indeed, a very nice job! Prettier and much quicker.

I did find a small glitch in it, however. If you click on the CB Gallery 1.0 RC2 SR1 link on the home page, you will see that the template is sizing the center modules incorrectly. Perhaps the logic is based on part of the URL that is supposed to tell it when it is at the home page, which is a 3-column layout. However, the page that loads via that link is clearly a 2-page layout in the template's "mind", and the center modules are sized incorrectly.

16 years 8 months ago #45817 by cooscreations
Replied by cooscreations on topic Re:Interview with Jacob and Beat regarding new Joo
I REALLY like the new look - well done all involved!

Keep up the good work guys! :woohoo:

(please feel free to delete my new topic with the same content - couldn't find a way to delete it - I'm a an idiot, I know :pinch: )

16 years 7 months ago #46668 by amandan
Excellent job!

15 years 5 months ago #80443 by hjames
I think I am blind, do we have a demo URL of the template?

15 years 5 months ago #80501 by nant
hjames wrote:

I think I am blind, do we have a demo URL of the template?

this thread is over 1 year old - the template is the one you are seeing on this site.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn