Paid Subscription Plugin Status

15 years 11 months ago #61471 by iamplatinum
Paid Subscription Plugin Status was created by iamplatinum
Does anyone know the status of the Paid Sub Plugin?

iamplatinum

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #61483 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
Yes, I do :)

We are completing its beta 5 tests in a limited circle of testers, most of which are using it happily on live sites. A good part of the bugs discovered have been fixed, and we are developing the parts which have been feedbacked by the beta testers.

We will be extending a little bit the beta testers circle with the upcoming next beta, probably around end of next week, and from there on we will be aiming at a features-freeze beta, before going RC and then 1.0 stable.

Experienced testers wanting to join next round should read this:

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/4641/1/

and this:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,48/id,53290/#53290

There are some really exciting news which should become hopefully available in around 2 weeks from now (please don't beat me up for deadlines, we are working hard to make solid, flexible, and modular code, and time is really hard to predict, sometimes a 2-days task can become a 2-weeks-task, in order to win lots of features and win 2 months of work later...). Exactly this happened several times over the last months, and quite some of the benefits have been integrated into upcoming CB 1.2.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 11 months ago #61484 by iamplatinum
Replied by iamplatinum on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
Thanks for posting an update. It sounds exciting. I need to make a decision on an application by May 1, and I hope I can partake in the next Beta or the RC. We have been satisfied with CB so far, so we would like to build on it with the Paid Sub Plugin.

iamplatinum

15 years 9 months ago #64798 by kubbah
Replied by kubbah on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
Where can I find some sintetic infos about adventages of this subcribtion, how much does it costs ans so on?
thnx

15 years 9 months ago #64841 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
We don't have marketing and pricing info ready yet, first finishing to fully debug the code. Our pricing model for this commercial plugin will be flexible, making the plugin affordable for any situation, and should be quickly paying for itself on any site. :D

Paid subscriptions CB plugin is now in beta 8 build in tests in the corresponding testteam, and used successfully on half a dozen live sites for tests. :)

We still have a few dozen bugs to fix before we can move to a release, and some more testing to do, at least 1-2 more beta releases to go. Sorry no date set, it will just be ready when it's ready. :)

We got a few openings in the paid subscriptions test-team. Interested persons with time available to test, a running active live site with CB 1.2 RC and members ready for tests and good Joomla and CB knowledge, please PM to Nick (nant) on this site with your details within next 2 days, thanks :) .

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 9 months ago #65978 by iamplatinum
Replied by iamplatinum on topic Re:Paid Subscription Plugin Status
What similar extensions will the Paid Subscription Plugin (PSP) be compatible with, so that we can later upgrade easily to the PSP. Are there any? I need to implement payment systems for my ebook and its additional materials now.

Do you have an update on PSP? Would I be able to participate in a beta release?

iamplatinum

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn