On the way to Community Builder 1.2 Stable

15 years 7 months ago #75752 by rofar
This thread discusses the Content article: On the way to Community Builder 1.2 Stable

Wonderful! Thank you for the update!

Using Joomla 1.5.9, CB 1.2 RC4 on a Linux server, with PHP 5.2.6, MySQL5 5.0.27 and eAccelerator 0.9.5.3. (No backend access for support.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #75773 by sunnyjey
Replied by sunnyjey on topic Re:On the way to Community Builder 1.2 Stable
Oh! Great News

Thank you for updating us with this new development.

I would like to know whether RC3 also includes 'Simple search function' in addition to present RC2 search with lot of advanced parameters like 'equal to, is etc'.

Check out our CB based Medical Website with more than 2100 active Members!!

15 years 7 months ago #75777 by beat
Thanks. :)

RC3 beta 1 doesn't include a simpler-search, but we might add it for RC3 if time permits (no guarrantee, it will depend on number of bugs found in beta 1 today and tomorrow).

Since this morning Joomlapolis.com runs with CB 1.2 RC 3 beta 1 as additional test. No issues reported this far. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 7 months ago #75941 by geekette
Replied by geekette on topic Re:On the way to Community Builder 1.2 Stable
THANK YOU so much for the update and thank you for all your good work. I've installed 1.2RC2 on a few sites with excellent results. I even got a phone call from someone asking how I did what I did using built-in features in CB. Thanks for making me look good.

I'm anxiously awaiting your other development projects like the subscription plugin and groupjive.

15 years 7 months ago #75967 by ndee
geekette wrote:

THANK YOU so much for the update and thank you for all your good work. I've installed 1.2RC2 on a few sites with excellent results. I even got a phone call from someone asking how I did what I did using built-in features in CB. Thanks for making me look good.

I'm anxiously awaiting your other development projects like the subscription plugin and groupjive.

Sounds great! I hope you give something back to the project(s) (Support, Code, Subscription, etc.).

Take and give.
:)

Greets
ndee

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

15 years 6 months ago #78181 by mr_mazlan_73
Replied by mr_mazlan_73 on topic Re:On the way to Community Builder 1.2 Stable
when