Monthly Hit List backend

15 years 6 months ago #79502 by jlsaloff
Monthly Hit List backend was created by jlsaloff
Hi, I'm sure someone has done this, but in searching the forum, I couldn't locate it, probably because the search terms are too broad. What I want to do is create a memberlist that is sorted by hits, but I want to do that on a monthly basis, even if I have to reset it manually at the start of each month. (In other words, I want to know who is getting the most hits each month.)

I am on Joomla 1.0.15 and am using CB 1.1. I also have something called CB Advanced Search 2.0.4.

I know how to set up a basic list, but don't know anything about using the Advanced Search setup. The list does not have to be viewable by members.

I had been using a stats component, but have had some trouble with it of late and it seemed to be slowing the site down. Since I just need this data periodically throughout the month, and can use Google Analytics for other stats, if I could get some sort of monthly list via CB I could take off the other stats component.

If anyone has seen a post on this, please advise to its link, or post good directions (or a link to them), or contact me offlist.

The site is:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds