dropdown in user list

15 years 3 months ago #87503 by uberweiss
dropdown in user list was created by uberweiss
I've just upgraded from version 1.2RC4 to 1.2.

And suddenly there is a dropdown box on my userlist page that show all the lists i have made (i can select which list to show). How do i disable this?

Post edited by: uberweiss, at: 2009/02/02 14:17
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #87504 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:dropdown in user list
This was actually a bug when it WASN'T showing. It's fixed and to disable it you need to unpublish your other lists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #87505 by uberweiss
Replied by uberweiss on topic Re:dropdown in user list
is there no other way? i don't want to unpublish the other list I have...

this might be a stupid question...
but is'nt there a code section i can remove to get the dropdown do dissapear?

15 years 3 months ago #87508 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:dropdown in user list
Yes, edit your CB template and remove the following:
[code:1]
<div class="cbUserListChangeItem cbUserList<?php echo $kname; ?>"><?php
echo $ncontent;
?></div>
[/code:1]

Example:
[code:1]/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php[/code:1]

Remove lines 299-301

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #87512 by uberweiss
Replied by uberweiss on topic Re:dropdown in user list
It worked like a charm... thank you very much..

14 years 5 months ago #117786 by aussiemike
Replied by aussiemike on topic Re:dropdown in user list
Would be great to have an option in the admin or list section to publish or unpublish the dropdown list.

I seem to be having a cookie issue when changing the dropdown list to another list? Not sure why this would happening? I am accepting cookies in my browser. Any ideas?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds