Unlink errors when posting...

17 years 11 months ago #10545 by Tray
Unlink errors when posting... was created by Tray
The problem is that when I post a message as admin (where I can uplaod images and files), I get error messages saying the upload failed...but I didn't fill in the upload fields, or use any [IMG} or file tags ! It always seems to think I am doing an upload and since there is no filename it spits out errors. I turned off upload features in simpleboard config, so regular users don't get the upload fields (and hence don't get the errors), but I always have the fields avail in Admin so I get errors everytime I post as Admin. The posts do go through, but I would like to fix the issue so that I can allow even users to upload images, but I don't know why I am getting this error. Any help would be appreciated.

(I am using Momba 4.5.3h and CB RC2 (latest stable). Also browser is Firefox 1.5)

There is not much in my forums, so I could just uninstall CB and simpleboard and reinstall if that would fix the issue, but I wanted to see if there is an easier way. Unfortunately I don't have SSH access (web hosted) and I am very unfamiliar with Simpleboard and CB database layouts. So please be specific if this requires me to tool around in the database.

Here are the errors I get:

Warning: unlink(/home/content/M/i/n/<SNIP>/html/mambo/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/files/ e50a2230537c801bf0db177257db788f.): No such file or directory in /home/content/M/i/n/<SNIP>/html/mambo/components/com_simpleboard/file_upload.php on line 41

Warning: unlink(/home/content/M/i/n/<SNIP>/html/mambo/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/ ab43b46414b9f0849866c5a5f911ccae.):
No such file or directory in
/home/content/M/i/n/<SNIP>/html/mambo/components/com_simpleboard/image_upload.php on line 40

Your message has been successfully posted

Please Note: I do not get any errors if I fill in the upload fields (and upload files into the post) BUT, I do get similar errors (to the ablove) when I try to delete the post (and the files that were uploaded in it).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #10547 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Unlink errors when posting...
You should post this over at the Simpleboard forums-site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn