Login logout problem

13 years 10 months ago #19161 by nant
Re:Login logout problem was created by nant
this is managed by the joomla settings - look in global parameters.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #19148 by wahba
Replied by wahba on topic Login logout problem
hey,
i searched around in the forum but was unable to find an answer to this question, but i apologize in advance if the answer is somewhere. I have been using CB for a while now. I have a problem of being automatically logged out when i try to upload something (ie forum, article, etc). I realize that there is a time out function, but it is extremely fast and my "who's logged in" module claims i am still logged in but the log in module says i am not and I do not have the permission to do whatever the operation is. Anyone else experience this problem or know how to fix it? the site is www.truetravellers.org . I have ajusted the automatic log out time, but that didn't seem to do anything. Sometimes I am able to stay logged in and sometimes no luck. frustrating!
thanks for your help

13 years 10 months ago #19283 by wahba
Replied by wahba on topic Re:Login logout problem
Thanks for the quick response Nick. I have tried to make the adjustments through Joomla. Do you mean the global Configuration? If so, is it under the server tab and then
Site Session Lifetime: seconds

If not, can you point me in the right direction please?

thanks
andrew

13 years 10 months ago #19285 by nant

13 years 10 months ago #19312 by wahba
Replied by wahba on topic Re:Login logout problem
Thanks again, however no luck. I adjusted that a few times hoping that would correct things but no luck. I have them both set very high and I get kicked off right away. Is there anything else that could be causing this or another way to fix it?
thanks

13 years 10 months ago #19381 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Login logout problem
what versions of CB and Joomla are you using?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn