Data Driven Fields?

18 years 3 months ago #3940 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Data Driven Fields?
I fixed the original post. Please be aware that this fix does not automatically do the thing that you requested, but you need to modify the plugin as well.

mikko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #4110 by shandles
Replied by shandles on topic Re:Data Driven Fields?
Thank you again for your prompt assistance. One more follow-up, what needs to be changed in the plug-in code to call the onAfterUserProfileDisplay properly?

Thanks,

-sjs

18 years 3 months ago #4130 by mikko
There is the function that draws the content of the tab. That needs to be registered to the event onAfterUserProfileDisplay. I do not have the documentation at hand, but registering functions is explained in the plugin docs quite clearly.

I will do this and post also the modification to the core, but this is not likely to be too soon since I have quite a lot of things to do right now.

mikko

18 years 3 months ago #4234 by shandles
Thank you for your help. I understand you are busy, however, I was hoping that you could help me one more time. I love this plugin and I want to enable it for the new user sign-up process. This currently does not use the tab enviornment, and thus, it is not available at that time. If you could point me in the right direction, I will make the neccessary changes on my end.

Thanks again!

-sjs

18 years 3 months ago #4241 by mikko
I am planning to release a new version of te plugin in the course of hopefully a few days. It will work without the tab and also include the option to select which fields it applies to.

However, currently I am ocupied in developing annother component and will finnish that first.

-mikko

18 years 3 months ago #4244 by shandles
Thanks! I look forward to it. Will it work for the new user page as well? That would be a very big addition for this lovely plug-in.

-sjs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn