JACLPlus /MACLplus compatibility

18 years 4 months ago #863 by beat
coupet wrote:

beat wrote:

navitrolla wrote:

- I'm working currently on a payment/subscription plugin

Excellent idea, what is the estimated time expected for code plugin?

Thanks, Darly

No ETA (estimated time of arrival) for now, sorry.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #1085 by smsulliva
I installed the JACL component for RC2 and the
Patch Component for CB 1.0 RC 2 to Work With JACLPlus.

I created a new group called staff with the same privledges as editor group. Then when I tried to edit the group from the user manangement of CB. I get an error:
DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'sbsignature' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE mos_comprofiler SET `website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`city`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`country`='',`address`='',`phone`='',`fax`='',`sbsignature`='',`sbviewtype`='',`sbordering`='',`cb_instantmessenger`='',`user_id`='80',`firstname`='',`middlename`='',`lastname`='',`approved`='1',`confirmed`='1' WHERE id='80'
SQL =

UPDATE mos_comprofiler SET `website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`city`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`country`='',`address`='',`phone`='',`fax`='',`sbsignature`='',`sbviewtype`='',`sbordering`='',`cb_instantmessenger`='',`user_id`='80',`firstname`='',`middlename`='',`lastname`='',`approved`='1',`confirmed`='1' WHERE id='80'

But when I go back into the 'user management' for the user. It shows that the user in in the new staff group..
I am not sure why I get the error :dry:

18 years 4 months ago #1817 by JoomlaJoe
smsulliva wrote:

I installed the JACL component for RC2 and the
Patch Component for CB 1.0 RC 2 to Work With JACLPlus.

I created a new group called staff with the same privledges as editor group. Then when I tried to edit the group from the user manangement of CB. I get an error:
DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'sbsignature' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE mos_comprofiler SET `website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`city`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`country`='',`address`='',`phone`='',`fax`='',`sbsignature`='',`sbviewtype`='',`sbordering`='',`cb_instantmessenger`='',`user_id`='80',`firstname`='',`middlename`='',`lastname`='',`approved`='1',`confirmed`='1' WHERE id='80'
SQL =

UPDATE mos_comprofiler SET `website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`city`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`country`='',`address`='',`phone`='',`fax`='',`sbsignature`='',`sbviewtype`='',`sbordering`='',`cb_instantmessenger`='',`user_id`='80',`firstname`='',`middlename`='',`lastname`='',`approved`='1',`confirmed`='1' WHERE id='80'

But when I go back into the 'user management' for the user. It shows that the user in in the new staff group..
I am not sure why I get the error :dry:

There are actually several SQL queries involved with doing a user update. The one above just updates the comprofiler table values and that is the one failing. Most likely the query to update the role was successful. Now to the specific error you are seeing it looks like its not finding the field "sbsignature" in the database. Can you manually check your comprofiler table in mysql and see if it exists? If not you will need to recreate it and or delete the coresponding field entry in CB. Hope that helps!

JoomlaJoe *The developer formally known as MamboJoe*
CB Core Team

18 years 2 months ago #4714 by stephe0308
Replied by stephe0308 on topic Re:JACLPlus compat. +print profil +payment plugin
Hello,

I've read that you're working on a plugin payement for CB.

Do you have some news about that ? I'm very interrested in this plugin.

Thank's lot

StephE

18 years 2 months ago #4761 by beat
stephe0308 wrote:

Hello,

I've read that you're working on a plugin payement for CB.

Do you have some news about that ? I'm very interrested in this plugin.

Thank's lot

StephE

I have started work on such a plugin, but am advancing only slowly on this topic during my free night-time, as I didn't see a customer yet with a budget allowing me to do this also at work daytime.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 2 months ago #6088 by hansmeiser
Replied by hansmeiser on topic Re:JACLPlus compat. +print profil +payment plugin
hi,

i am sorry to see this topic sleeping...

i am willing to donate to get a rock-solid payment solution for CB/JACL.

i have an additional suggestion.

What about automated subscription to a newsletter-group (is that aready implemented somewhere, e.g. YANC?). I nowhere found a real good integration of a newsletter-com with the J! user database. i was wondering, because that seems to make the biggest sense to me. we all know the standard "write a nl to group XYZ" in J! is crap, so why is there no nl-com to access the (CB-extended-group based-since-jacl-active) user info?

And again: how are you progressing?
At the moment, the best solution seems to be joomlapal. the even provide a custom ready-to go solution including CB RC2 WITH installation if you want/need!

Yes, it cost money. But absolutely fair in me eyes.

So of course it would be GREAT to have a custom solution by the CB team itself. That should integrate more than smooth.

So about how much time are we talking here?
How much donation is needed?
I might pay the development if i get rights to make it a commercial com afterwards.
Feel free to PM/mail me about that.

Thanks,
Hans

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn