Terms and Conditions Page not viewable by public

18 years 3 weeks ago #8605 by pcgs
Did you ever find a solution? I am finding the same problems with being able to view that content. I would like to see an example "Terms and Conditions" so I can modify mine.

No matter whether I am logged in or not I cannot access that URL for the Terms and Conditions in my Joomla site. I guess installing CB kind messes with it. Not a big deal but one of those finesse things I'd like to deal with.

Thanks,
pcgs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 weeks ago #8606 by pcgs
Did you ever find a solution? I am finding the same problems with being able to view that content. I would like to see an example "Terms and Conditions" so I can modify mine.

No matter whether I am logged in or not I cannot access that URL for the Terms and Conditions in my Joomla site. I guess installing CB kind messes with it. Not a big deal but one of those finesse things I'd like to deal with.

Thanks,
pcgs

18 years 3 weeks ago #8616 by michaelper22
Replied by michaelper22 on topic Re:Terms and Conditions Page not viewable by publi
pcgs wrote:

Thanks,
pcgs

You have to have a content item (hether a regular content item or a static content item) that exists. You have to make it yourself, then I would suggest making a menu link o that item. Once you make a link to it, copy the location of that link from your browser's address bar.

CB 1.0 RC 2
Hosted by Trap17 - Free Hosting, No Ads
Visit my site - www.nyceducated.info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn