Backend VERY VERY slow

18 years 5 months ago #493 by nemo
Backend VERY VERY slow was created by nemo
Hi there,

I have just installed a FRESH install of Joomla. I havent really done anything yet to the site. Now, when I go into the backend, and want to configure CB RC2, it loads and loads and loooooooads, and then finally it shows up.

Now, the only components that I installed is CB RC2. Is there something that I need to chmod? Or is there something I can do to check why it is so slow?

The server is on my lan, so it should not be so slow. I could understand it if it was somewhere else.

im totally clueless :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #495 by nemo
Replied by nemo on topic Re:Backend VERY VERY slow
I might add, its ONLY when I want to go to the configuration. The rest is actually working very fast :)

18 years 5 months ago #508 by JoomlaJon
Replied by JoomlaJon on topic Re:Backend VERY VERY slow
I had a simular problem, but I didn't get anything at all. First I had to extend allowed time something in the php.ini, and then I got to config after about 35 seconds or so.

The problem for me was that CB couln't connect with the internet since I had denied the apache server to do so throuhg my firewall. But I did get a errormessege in the line stating latest version or something like that.

But when I allowed the internetconnection It worked fine.

Perhaps this helps, otherwise I don't know. Sorry!

/jon

18 years 5 months ago #512 by nemo
Replied by nemo on topic Re:Backend VERY VERY slow
Weirdest thing, I rebooted my server and suddenly it worked again. I have another problem now though :(

18 years 4 months ago #832 by PeterMixt

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn