Logo won't display on CB profile pages

14 years 4 months ago #116308 by nextstep
Logo won't display on CB profile pages was created by nextstep
I have read much of the forum including reinstalling the MyCommunity template.

However, the logo won't display, (ironically) on the CB profile pages.

How can I get it to display on CB Profile pages please, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #116310 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Logo won't display on CB profile pages
Disable all but the core CB plugins. It may be that a 3PD is causing the error. If disabling all but the core plugins helps, re-enable them one-by-one to find out which is causing the problem.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 4 months ago #116504 by nextstep
Replied by nextstep on topic Re:Logo won't display on CB profile pages
Hi Jamie,

I have one plugin "cbpaidsubsbot" and that is disabled.

Components I have are: Community Builder, CB Avatar Manager and JoomlaPack.

I disabled all the modules as well and had no luck

any other suggestions you have are appreciated.

Thank you

14 years 4 months ago #116548 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Logo won't display on CB profile pages
Is the logo displaying anywhere else? Just not on profile, correct? SEF/SEO on? Tried disabling it? htaccess mod_rewrite in use? Tried disabling it? Using mycommunity profile template or some other profile template?

On a side note if using CBSubs the cbpaidsubsbot should never be disabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #116689 by nextstep
Logo is displaying everywhere on site -- just not alongside profile, which is necessary for this site.

(Strange to say they are a member of this organisation and the logo disappears when you visit theuir profile)

Tried switching SEO rewrite & htaccess off and whole site goes screwy (Template disappears) however require the function us some sort of logical profile path as the site has been built around it for the members ie we get a profile link along the lines of:
anhregister.org.au/hypnotherapy/userprofile/d_dixon

Yes. I am using mycommunity profile template (selected from CB Config Manager)

(Am not using CBSubs and Id prefer no to go into CB Subs module discussion on this forum)

14 years 4 months ago #116838 by nextstep
Any Help please to get this functioning again without disabling functions of Joomla, it appears if I diable SEF URLs and htaccess rewrite the logo appears, but I end up with ugly illogical URLS, but the logo reappears.

If I have SEF URLS and swithch off htaccess the the site becomes a basket case.

So I need both on.

If I can't get find a solution I will have to put this template aside and find one that functions properly with CB profiles, as I require CB and logical URLS. (But, this will be another purchase from Joomlapolis that will end up sitting on the shelf unused.)

I do find it quite ironic that the MyCommunity template that is sold by Joomlapolis doesn't work correctly with the CommunityBuilder module (on my site).

Post edited by: nextstep, at: 2009/11/14 04:29

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.677 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn