Looking for help

13 years 5 days ago #160985 by JoelHaggar
Looking for help was created by JoelHaggar
Hi,

I'm looking for someone to help to set up my CBSub plugin. I hired someone and it looks like they installed it but the never finished the project.

I need to make sure it's all set up correctly and to explain to me how to configure a few things.

Thanks,
Joel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 days ago #160986 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Looking for help
Please check out our installation services packages

13 years 4 days ago #161099 by JoelHaggar
Replied by JoelHaggar on topic Re: Looking for help
Hi Nick,

That is excellent, I wish I knew about that before I hired this other guy. If I order this today how long do you expect it will take to have complete?

thanks,
Joel.

13 years 4 days ago - 13 years 4 days ago #161106 by JoelHaggar
Also, do I have to pay for the preimer membership? Or can I just purchase the installation services of CB and CB Subs for the 199E?

I have a joomla 1.6 site, does your installation service work for this, I only see 1.5 listed?

Thanks,
Joel

13 years 3 days ago #161163 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Looking for help

JoelHaggar wrote: Also, do I have to pay for the preimer membership? Or can I just purchase the installation services of CB and CB Subs for the 199E?

I have a joomla 1.6 site, does your installation service work for this, I only see 1.5 listed?

Thanks,
Joel

You do not have to be a Professional member to purchase installation services.
Professional membership helps you with support issues in our professional support forum area. It is good to have if you are running a CBSubs site.

As far as Joomla 1.6 goes, although CB 1.4 work ok with it, I personally highly discourage any e-commerce website that needs a third party extension to use Joomla 1.6 - stay away.

For example Joomla 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 worked just fine with CB 1.4 (or other way around).
Now that Joomla 1.6.2 has been released many third party extensions using javascript functions from Joomla have been bitten.

See relevant links below:
www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?t=129537&f=2&sid=4d86568232aa8d000cc8914e9b5bc9e8&rb_v=viewtopic
www.joomla4web.com/blog/new-post.html
blog.lynda.com/2011/02/23/joomla-development-news-an-interview-with-jen-kramer-lynda-com-author/

For these reasons our professional services team will NOT handle any CBSubs installation on Joomla 1.6.

I hope the reasoning is clear.

13 years 1 day ago #161300 by JoelHaggar
Ok, thanks for the information. I didn't realize there was problems with joomla 1.6

Is it possible to get a refund for my purchase since I won't be using it? If so can you direct me to how I would do this?

Thanks,
Joel.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds