How do I add Subscription Plan to CB user profiles

8 years 7 months ago #161909 by xcarlson
Hello,
Nick helped me install and configure CB subs and need to add another plan to the subscription tab in CB user profiles that he initially configured. I do not see it in any documentation.

Nick or someone from CB, can you please assist.

Thank you
8 years 7 months ago #161929 by nant

xcarlson wrote: Hello,
Nick helped me install and configure CB subs and need to add another plan to the subscription tab in CB user profiles that he initially configured. I do not see it in any documentation.

Nick or someone from CB, can you please assist.

Thank you


There is a chapter about subscription plans in the documentation.
Just create the new plan and publish it.

Sorry, I do not understand the issue.
8 years 7 months ago #161932 by xcarlson
When I create a user in the backend under CB user administration you created a Subscription Tab. I need to add a new plan that I already created in CB Subs to easily add users to.

Does this make more sense?
8 years 7 months ago #161933 by nant

xcarlson wrote: When I create a user in the backend under CB user administration you created a Subscription Tab. I need to add a new plan that I already created in CB Subs to easily add users to.

Does this make more sense?


The Subscriptions Tab is added by the CBSubs plugin and is managed by the CBSubs plugin.

It will display all applicable plans from CBSubs.

So trying to understand your issue, you created a plan in CBSubs and you do not see it in the subscriptions tab?

Is the plan published?
Please check the plan parameters compared to the other plans you have and see if there are any differences.

A plan will only appear in a user's Subscription tab if it makes sense.
It will not appear if the user cannot select it or upgrade to it.
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #161955 by xcarlson
I do not want to show this particular plan to the public, so what you are saying is there is no way to add it to the user profile in the backend.. here is a screenshot

screen shot
8 years 7 months ago #161958 by nant

xcarlson wrote: I do not want to show this particular plan to the public, so what you are saying is there is no way to add it to the user profile in the backend.. here is a screenshot

screen shot


The screenshot doesn't help at all.

In order for a new plan to appear on an existing user profile, it needs to be configured to allow upgrading to it.

In order for a new plan to appear on registration is needs to be configured to allow registrations for it.

These two parameters can be easily seen in your CBSubs -> Plans summary area.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn