Unrecoverable error "PCLZIP_ERR_MISSING_FILE (-4)"

12 years 8 months ago #168412 by ahollands
I am trying to install CbSubs and have followed the instructions in the documentation. I have tried uploading the file, installing from a directory and also installing from another URL. The closest I have come to getting it is through the external url and I receive the error:Unrecoverable error "PCLZIP_ERR_MISSING_FILE (-4)".

Can someone please give me some idea of what to do I am starting to tear my hair out now.

Cheers
Andy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #168420 by ahollands
Just a few additions:

When I try to install with the method in the instructions I get:

Upload showPlugins - Upload Error
Failed to move uploaded file to <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/tmp/ directory.

When I try to install from a tmp directory I get the following:

Warning: opendir(/tmp/r1soft-cki.HVrWhi) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1804

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1806

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1827

Warning: opendir(/tmp/spamd-28173-init) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1804

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1806

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1827

Warning: opendir(/tmp/vmware-root) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1804

Warning: opendir(/tmp/spamd-2292-init) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1804

Warning: opendir(/tmp/spamd-15428-init) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1804

Warning: opendir(/tmp/lost+found) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1804

Warning: opendir(/tmp/spamd-11582-init) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1804

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Andy

12 years 8 months ago #168424 by ahollands
I seem to have it installed now as the menu bar is appearing at the top but I am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 446803 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/admin.cbpaidsubscriptions.ctrl.php on line 5253

Is there anyone that may be able to assist?
Can someone also let me know whether I should be posting just in the Professional forum or in the topic. It doesn't seem to matter where I put it.

12 years 8 months ago #168438 by nant
Your first post on this thread is only 3 hours ago!

Please be a little more patient.

Memory issues are addressed in our FAQ section - there is an article about how to increase but you need to contact your host to assist you in most cases.

12 years 8 months ago #168439 by ahollands
Thanks for the reply. My first post was 9 1/4 hours ago trying to get CB Subs to download.
In between going through the 400+ pages on the instructions, going through the forum,posting and trying to fix it myself I didn't think to check the FAQ. Sorry!

Thanks for the advice, I have contacted the ISP. I was just hoping that there was some way I could have an override in the similar way to the php.ini way.

Cheers
Andy

12 years 8 months ago #168441 by nant

ahollands wrote: Thanks for the reply. My first post was 9 1/4 hours ago trying to get CB Subs to download.
In between going through the 400+ pages on the instructions, going through the forum,posting and trying to fix it myself I didn't think to check the FAQ. Sorry!

Thanks for the advice, I have contacted the ISP. I was just hoping that there was some way I could have an override in the similar way to the php.ini way.

Cheers
Andy

I meant about this thread.

I assume you have downloaded CBSubs ok now.
Sometimes you can edit your own php.ini file but depends on host really.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn