[Solved] profile access for everybody

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #168565 by diogotu
[Solved] profile access for everybody was created by diogotu
Hi Everybody,

i decided to start using cbsubs :) , it looks a realy nice aplication!
i would like some help with some issues!

i have in:

community builder -> configuration -> user profile
set to everybody have access to user profiles!

using the cbsubs for subscriptions (when using this plan the person have his subscription set to "author") , the new profiles aren't visible for everybody anymore...

Where in the cbsubs i can configure to set the profiles visible for every body!

Thanks
Best regards
Diogo Wernik

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #168573 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: profile access for everybody
i was using acesef...

when i disable the sef component it was accesible for everybody!
i think the problem could be compatibility with acesef!

than i went to url and both were with same alias (one need login to be viewed and other not):
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=62&task=userProfile&user=145
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=54&task=userProfile&user=145

i will try also with acesef forum to get to see if i can get a solution, but if you have any tip will be nice, thanks!

12 years 8 months ago #169342 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: profile access for everybody
I'm confused, you've profiles set to public access within CB configuration. However, when using CBSubs to set their usergroup to Author their profile is no longer accessible? Could you please clarify what issues you're having? Trying to understand the issue further so can better assist, but I believe when using SEF and you've multiples of the same link that you need to use different aliases as the alias is used in the URL. Could you please test with SEF on, but having the URLs with different aliases?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #169495 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: profile access for everybody
Thanks again for the reply :)

i could solve using diferent alias... and i sef to do that automatic!!!

:) nice!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn