Which event component with CBsubs

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #177036 by bastiaan
Which event component with CBsubs was created by bastiaan
Asked in priority support without luck, so again here the same questions:

What event/registration component works well with CBsubs?

People need to be able to register for an event and pay using the CBsubs payment system.

Of course I can set this up in CBsubs but the event/registration module should pass the info and that doesn't seem to be easy.
Most event/registration components have their own payment gateway.

Advice welcome!

Bastiaan
The following user(s) said Thank You: AusAPT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #179317 by AusAPT
Replied by AusAPT on topic Re: Which event component with CBsubs
Would also be interested in suggestions. We're currently using "Event Booking" and whilst the developers tries hard it's not quite ready yet for business use.

12 years 6 months ago #179548 by dmcole
Replied by dmcole on topic Re: Which event component with CBsubs
I'm using EventList from Schlu.net ... haven't pushed it very hard (no on-site registration; no payments), but the guys behind it look professional enough.

HTH.

\dmc

12 years 4 months ago #183961 by ala7lam
Replied by ala7lam on topic Re: Which event component with CBsubs
I have started using Event Booking and while it works fine, I am thinking of using CBSubs as an event booking system by adding merchandise plans. This way, I can create a normal Joomla article and use it to show the event info and provide a link to the CBSubs merchandise at the end.

I am thinking about doing this because this will allow me to manipulate fields based on merchandise for example to update the list of courses an individual attended, or to show certain content to only those that attended a certain event and paid for it through CBSubs. This would be handy if I am trying to create a special page with additional resources to those that attended the event.

CB 1.7.1
CBSubs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn