CBSubs Skipping Basket/Cart

12 years 6 months ago #177442 by nforse
CBSubs Skipping Basket/Cart was created by nforse
I've toggled an option somewhere in my CBSubs install that is causing it to skip the internal basket and instead send a customer straight to PayPal. The problem is that the details of the product (price, name, etc) are not passed along to PayPal with them. I realize now that *this* is the purpose the basket serves but I cannot, for the life of me, find what change it was I made so that I can undo it.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #179798 by nforse
Replied by nforse on topic Re: CBSubs Skipping Basket/Cart
The solution for me was to go to Settings > Display > Baskets and change "Display and require accepting terms" to "Display and require accepting terms". The option I had toggled off in the backend was (I believe) Settings > Display > Invoices and changing the "Invoicing address handling at payment time" option because I had no need for a customer to confirm a shipping or billing address.

Without either of these, CBSubs skips it's basket entirely, sending you to PayPal with a balance due of $0.00.

12 years 5 months ago #179944 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs Skipping Basket/Cart
I unfortunately could not confirm your issue. A redirect is typically performed in very very specific scenarios. For example with PayPal you must be forcing either single or recurring payments, have encryption disabled, and it be your only available payment gateway at time of purchase. There maybe other unforeseen factors as well. If you could please better explain your setup would be greatly appreciated.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn