individual subscriptions

11 years 10 months ago #201055 by wjgadmin
individual subscriptions was created by wjgadmin
i am using the cbsubscriptions module to offer a free trial & i would like to link it to a specific subscription. the affect i would like is when they click the link in the module (whatever text i put there) that it will direct them not to the registration page with all subscriptions but to the individual subscription that i am offering. i have tried placing the ID of the plan in the itemid at the bottom of options but that didnt work.
i do not see any option to copy and paste the url of the specific plan so i dont know how to make it specific to just the one plan. i have read the manual and there is nothing in regards to this. please tell me where to specify which plan to join the module. thanks
cb 1.8
cbsubs
joomla 2.5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #201063 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: individual subscriptions

wbusbytrader wrote: i do not see any option to copy and paste the url of the specific plan so i dont know how to make it specific to just the one plan. i have read the manual and there is nothing in regards to this. please tell me where to specify which plan to join the module. thanks
cb 1.8
cbsubs
joomla 2.5

CBSubs 2.0.1 manual:

9.5.6.21 CBSubsTM Plan URL
Once you create and finish configuring a CBSubsTM Plan and have saved it at least
once, you will notice some extra messages that are displayed when you edit the plan.
You will see a URL that can be used to directly take you to the registration/upgrade area for the specific plan. This URL message that appears when editing a saved CBSubsTM plan is illustrated in Figure 165.

You can also reach multiple CBSubsTM subscription plans by adding more planid’s to the end of this URL. Just use the ‘-‘ (dash) character as a planid separator.
You can place the ‘s’ character after the planid to indicate that this plan should be preselected.

11 years 10 months ago #201070 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Re: individual subscriptions
thank you for the response. however this doesnt resolve the question for me. let me try to be more clear.
i know all about the url & how to use that in modules & how to direct people to the specific plan page, however i am trying to use the cbsubscriptions module to direct people to one specific plan. there are no options or no areas to past the url of the specific plan into. can you please tell me how to direct that module to just one specific plan?
for example i want people to be able to click the text that i put into the module which is clickable & have it direct them to my free trial plan & not all of the plans offered. how would i achieve this.
thank you

11 years 10 months ago #201129 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: individual subscriptions

wbusbytrader wrote: thank you for the response. however this doesnt resolve the question for me. let me try to be more clear.
i know all about the url & how to use that in modules & how to direct people to the specific plan page, however i am trying to use the cbsubscriptions module to direct people to one specific plan. there are no options or no areas to past the url of the specific plan into. can you please tell me how to direct that module to just one specific plan?
for example i want people to be able to click the text that i put into the module which is clickable & have it direct them to my free trial plan & not all of the plans offered. how would i achieve this.
thank you

All subscription module parameters accept HTML.
You can put your HTML there if you want.

You can also just create a new Joomla custome module and place html there also.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn