[SOLVED] Renewal in advance not correct

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #211241 by bytekultur
Hi all,

we use CBSubs 2.0.1 on joomla 2.5 at the moment.
My client has yearly, calendar based subscription plans and they should now be renewable 3 months in advance. The start of the calendar year is 01-01 and we have tested everything with 4 months last week, which worked.

But as today is October 1st, the "renewal" button should already show, right?
The renew button is activated in the settings and as soon as I set the plan to "renewable in advance" = "4 months" it all works perfectly, so it just seems to miscalculate the time frame. Does anyone have an idea?
6 years 8 months ago #211249 by nant

bytekultur wrote: Hi all,

we use CBSubs 2.0.1 on joomla 2.5 at the moment.
My client has yearly, calendar based subscription plans and they should now be renewable 3 months in advance. The start of the calendar year is 01-01 and we have tested everything with 4 months last week, which worked.

But as today is October 1st, the "renewal" button should already show, right?
The renew button is activated in the settings and as soon as I set the plan to "renewable in advance" = "4 months" it all works perfectly, so it just seems to miscalculate the time frame. Does anyone have an idea?

Post again if it doesn't appear tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bytekultur
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #211312 by bytekultur
Hi, it does actually work today.
Is it a calculation problem? It's not a big issue for me but my client was expecting it to show yesterday.

Thanks anyway.
Terry

-> how can I mark this as solved?
6 years 8 months ago #211313 by nant

bytekultur wrote: Hi, it does actually work today.
Is it a calculation problem? It's not a big issue for me but my client was expecting it to show yesterday.

Thanks anyway.
Terry

-> how can I mark this as solved?

There are many parameters actually.
Server time, offset time, etc.

I believe it actually was set to expire yesterday, but based on what time is the issue.

Just edit the first post and add solved to the subject.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn