Reporting and email reminders?

14 years 10 months ago #100872 by cvoogt
Reporting and email reminders? was created by cvoogt
I have two requirements that CB Subs needs to be able to handle, but after reading about all the features and scouring the forum, I have no answers yet. So here goes:

I need to be able to print a report of all of the members (including their company and category), how much they paid, when they joined, when their membership expires. This could be in the form of a CB list, but I wonder if it would be possible to include the amount the paid and the date of that payment in such a list. Any ideas?

It would be nice if this system could send out a renewal reminder notice prior to expiration. Does it?

I also would really encourage you to set up a live demo for CB Subs. Reading about the features is great, but seeing it in action is very useful.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100987 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Reporting and email reminders?
cvoogt wrote:

I have two requirements that CB Subs needs to be able to handle, but after reading about all the features and scouring the forum, I have no answers yet. So here goes:

I need to be able to print a report of all of the members (including their company and category), how much they paid, when they joined, when their membership expires. This could be in the form of a CB list, but I wonder if it would be possible to include the amount the paid and the date of that payment in such a list. Any ideas?

It would be nice if this system could send out a renewal reminder notice prior to expiration. Does it?

I also would really encourage you to set up a live demo for CB Subs. Reading about the features is great, but seeing it in action is very useful.

- such customizable reports are planed in a future version. However, with a clever SQL query you could get the report today using any MySQL tool.

- renewal reminders (and way more on that front) are a high-prio feature request.

- live demo of such a big extension isn't easy. We offer 30-days money-back guarantee to the same effect...and you can test it locally or on your test-server :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn