Integration with Other Components

14 years 11 months ago #95133 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Integration with Other Components
Here a list of examples of SQL-only integrations, just as example for inspiration: B)

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,90/id,95084/#95096

That doesn't require any custom integration development, just fields to fill with the queries needed in the plans's configuration, integrations/sql tab. For up to 5 queries to execute on plan activation, and up to 5 on plan deactivation (e.g. expiry, cancellation, and in case of paypal gateway: also for: chargeback, reversals, refunds, all automatic).

You can have multiple queries, and if you use MySQL 4 or 5 you can use sub-queries as well, doing almost any updates easily, or have them made easily by any SQL developer.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #95157 by Storeman
Replied by Storeman on topic Re:Integration with Other Components
Thanks Beat for your response.

Appreciate the feedback from all re my enquiry to the excellent CB Subs.

Can I confirm my understanding:

1. CB Subs is able to manage user access levels being able to automatically create 2 user levels at the registration point: e.g. Buyer becomes registered user and seller becomes special (author) user. Each having a seperate registration page and custom fields and once registration workflow is followed /confirmed the user type are auto assigned the user access level (registered / special).

2. CB Subs can through SQL integrate with Sobi and Ads Manager components (amongst others) to perform the subscription activation queries as defined in the fields.

Sorry for continued questioning on this (I guess that's why there is a pre-sales question forum) .... thanks in advance.

Cheers

Always trying to improve !!

14 years 11 months ago #95160 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Integration with Other Components
Storeman wrote:

Thanks Beat for your response.

Appreciate the feedback from all re my enquiry to the excellent CB Subs.

Can I confirm my understanding:

1. CB Subs is able to manage user access levels being able to automatically create 2 user levels at the registration point: e.g. Buyer becomes registered user and seller becomes special (author) user. Each having a seperate registration page and custom fields and once registration workflow is followed /confirmed the user type are auto assigned the user access level (registered / special).

2. CB Subs can through SQL integrate with Sobi and Ads Manager components (amongst others) to perform the subscription activation queries as defined in the fields.

Sorry for continued questioning on this (I guess that's why there is a pre-sales question forum) .... thanks in advance.

Cheers

1. CBSubs do not *create* levels, but can assign (and un-assign on expiry) users to existing joomla-compatible ACL levels (e.g. author).

1.b.: Custom registration pages are possible for exclusive plans but only for non-mandatory fields in 1.0. See my new long reply to this short question here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,77/id,95158/#95158

2.a. Sobi, yes we did it (see above).

2.b. Ads Manager: can't tell, don't have it so couldn't look at it.

Let's say that if it stores its information in a database, chances are good that a SQL developer can make a query for it. Please PM me with more info if you wish a quote for that.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn