Will CBSubs work this way?

15 years 5 hours ago #96203 by akosny
Will CBSubs work this way? was created by akosny
Can I use this plugin without shopping cart?
What I need:
To make Idevaffiliate work without a shopping cart. Shopping cart is not involved,there is nothing to buy.In order for iDevAffiliate to calculate the payout, you'll need to have the sale amount present on your sale confirmation page.Could be a separate field in CBSubs where idevaffiliate can refer?
This sale confirmation page has to be in the member area.The problem is that no sale involved,because I pay commission rebates to members.
What I already have:
Idevaffiliate already installed.People sign up,idevaffiliate Joomla plugin creates an affiliate account upon signing up to the site.I will pay commission to members(that is the reason why no shopping cart),
Community Builder installed with specific fields.

If this can be worked out,i will definetely buy it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 hours ago #96208 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Will CBSubs work this way?
deleted the double post in general thread, as you did it here in the right area :)

Yes, you can use CBSubs without payment.

However iDevAf integration is right now only for payments completed, not for free plans activated without any payment.

So if I understand right, you are paying free members to get other free members ? :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 4 hours ago #96213 by akosny
Replied by akosny on topic Re:Will CBSubs work this way?
The way it works:
1.Company is a referring agent
2.People register on my site
-they open an account with the participated agent(broker,service provider)
-they pay commission after their trades,i get part of that commisson from broker,and i would like to credit back a certain % of that commission to clients who register trough my site
-to track rebates i need a tab(i suppose i can do it in CBSubs,even in CB

Here comes the imortant part:
I need idevAffiliate to refer to that tab(where i show the rebated commisssion)so an existing client can bring business,and get part of the commisssion i credited to the referred party. Tier 1,Tier 2...Possibly 3 tiers
So instead of the chekout or sale confirmation page,idevaffiliate needs to refer to the tab where the rebated commissions are accumulated.

What do you think,is it possible?

15 years 4 hours ago #96219 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Will CBSubs work this way?
Looks like a custom development to me which does not require CBSubs. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 4 hours ago #96220 by akosny
Replied by akosny on topic Re:Will CBSubs work this way?
ok,thanks anyway

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn