[SOLVED] Security warning on payment buttons

13 years 10 months ago #132638 by Alaskan
When I click on the payment buttons (credit card buttons) in a subscription plan, I get a popup Security Warning (This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection...) in IE8. In Firefox I don't get a popup but there is an exclamation mark over the padlock icon with a message that reads "Warning: Contains unauthenticated content."
I have read posts about this and have tried all I know to correct the issue but it persists. This warning, while some may consider common, would be disconcerting to website visitors.

Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated.
Also, is there any way to live chat or phone a CB person about this since CBSubs is a paid for extension? :-)

Thanks!

Post edited by: Alaskan, at: 2010/05/10 12:48

Post edited by: Alaskan, at: 2010/05/10 12:49

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/13 19:00
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #132654 by krileon
Please provide your CB, Joomla, and CBSubs release versions. Ensure you've a completely up to date installation as believe issue had been addressed in latest CBSubs (1.0.3). Thank you. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #132765 by Alaskan
Running:
Joomla 1.5.16
CB 1.2.2
CBSubs 1.0.3

13 years 10 months ago #132812 by beat
Probably your template or anything on that page that will be displayed is fetching from a http: instead of https: .

Accept to view the page, then look at html source, and search for any "http://" instead of "https://" on it.

This will allow you to pinpoint the errorenous link (and make it relative instead of abosolute).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 10 months ago #132927 by helix26404
Replied by helix26404 on topic Re:Security warning on clicking payment buttons
I am having the same issue and am able to narrow it down to:

-Credit card images
-CVV image (on the next page)
-CB login images

Am running the latest versions of CB and CBSubs, and have made sure that the credit card form has been set to HTTPS mode. For what it's worth, the form itself is loading in HTTPS, just not the images I listed above.

13 years 10 months ago #132964 by Alaskan
Yes, that is what seems to be going on with me as well. How can we fix this? What CBSubs/CB files/pages are involved. I can start hunting for them but some Dev help on this would be awesome! :-) Thanks!
helix26404 wrote:

I am having the same issue and am able to narrow it down to:

-Credit card images
-CVV image (on the next page)
-CB login images

Am running the latest versions of CB and CBSubs, and have made sure that the credit card form has been set to HTTPS mode. For what it's worth, the form itself is loading in HTTPS, just not the images I listed above.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn