[SOLVED] Style in pop up invoice

13 years 6 months ago #144735 by AlexRag
[SOLVED] Style in pop up invoice was created by AlexRag
Can you confirm where control of the styling of the pop up window where the invoice appears is located?

Is it coming from CBsubs or the template?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/01 16:51

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #144807 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Style in pop up invoice
The invoice is styled within CBSubs css and can be located at the following path.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.css

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #144928 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Re:Style in pop up invoice
I was wondering why the Pay offline popup invoice shows up differently than when I do a dummy gateway payment option.

The information I configured int the display/invoices section appears in the fake credit card transaction, but not the offline route?

The "Custom header image/html"
"Address of site owner (seller"
and "Customer address format"

do not appear when choosing the offine route

13 years 5 months ago #144977 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Style in pop up invoice
That is because what's poping up isn't an invoice, but rather is a payment slip. The invoice configurations have no barring on its display. Believe the layout of the payment slip can't be adjusted via parameters. You can adjust the language strings within CBSubs language files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #145007 by AlexRag
Hmm, I'm not 100% sure about that. In the CBsubs setting/display/invoice section under the "Invoice content and styling settings for System owner" there are sections to fill out like header image, Customer address format, etc. that appear on the payment slip when I complete the dummy gateway option.

The odd thing is that it was appearing during my earlier testing of the offline payment and for some reason it's not anymore.

What's strange is that the typical information like name, address, etc. is missing altogether.

Please advise...

thanks

13 years 5 months ago #145021 by AlexRag
Is the styling for the payment located in the same place as the on-screen invoice?

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.cs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn