[#2356] Plan Selection Bug?

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 1 month ago #155734 by arcoinvest
[#2356] Plan Selection Bug? was created by arcoinvest
Hello guys,

Different topic as to keep things tidy. Mostly aesthetical but still important. When a user clicks on a plan "square" instead of clicking on the radio button while registering (www.arcotrading.com.br/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=112) CBSubs is handling as a non-selected required field.

At "register2.png" you will notice that CBS shows "This field is required" even when I click within the "AT LIVE - Teste Grátis" plan box.

If you click on any radio button first then you are able to click around the "boxes"without any problem. Only the 1st click causes the problem. Easy to check it via above link but here`s the url for the printscreens; www.arcotrading.com.br/Docs/register_cbsubs.zip

Thanks,
Andre

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155869 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Plan Selection Bug?
Appears to be working as intended, one of the radio buttons is at least required as you've all the plans set as Exclusive. CBSubs is required "1 field" so to speak so it only shows the required message for 1 plan instead of for each of them. You can hide the error boxes for CBSubs with the below CSS.
#registrationTable #cbfr_cbregplans .cb_result_warning {
 display: none;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #155876 by kipb
Replied by kipb on topic Re: Plan Selection Bug?
Hi Krileon,
I am seeing the same issue as arcoinvest. If you go to search4campgrounds.com/component/comprofiler/registers
and click on any of the plans (apart from right on the radio button) you get an error message in the Member plan box. If you then click on one of the other boxes the message disappears.
Hope this helps,
Keith.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #155880 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Plan Selection Bug?
Aah, I see what you're saying. Seams to be an issue with the new validation method or missing CSS. Have added a bug ticket to have issue addressed. For time being I'd use the CSS suggested above to ensure no message displays at all for CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kipb

13 years 1 month ago #155886 by kipb
Replied by kipb on topic Re: [#2356] Plan Selection Bug?
Thanks Krileon.

13 years 1 month ago #155903 by arcoinvest
Replied by arcoinvest on topic Re: [#2356] Plan Selection Bug?
Ok, I`ll look forward to fixed version. In the meantime could you tell me where to find the CSS for Cb Subs? No idea where elso to look for it...Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn