[#2699] Links to article creation not working post-upgrade

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #171500 by rstoffiere
The link to create a new article, that was working before upgrade, is:

"index.php?task=new&ret=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hdm9ubG9jYWxzY2hvb2xzLm9yZy9pbmRleC5waHA%2Fb3B0aW9uPWNvbV9jb250ZW50JnZpZXc9Y2F0ZWdvcnkmaWQ9MyZJdGVtaWQ9MjYx&id=0&sectionid=5&option=com_content&Itemid=261"

So do I need to somehow recreate this link?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #171504 by rstoffiere
Also tried creating a new subscription plan (granting permissions to a Section and Category in Content Integration), subscribing a user to it, then using the link above to create a new article. Failed.

12 years 8 months ago #171505 by rstoffiere
Where would that link have been generated? Is that created within CBSubs? I know I didn't pull it out of the air! LOL

12 years 8 months ago #171595 by rstoffiere
Okay, I am now EXTREMELY frustrated that I got NO further assistance on this today. I tried to stress that this is a CORE feature of my client's site.

I would have expected quicker support considering I purchased a license for this product.

Very disappointing.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #171625 by krileon

rstoffiere wrote: Okay, I am now EXTREMELY frustrated that I got NO further assistance on this today. I tried to stress that this is a CORE feature of my client's site.

I would have expected quicker support considering I purchased a license for this product.

Very disappointing.

I apologize for your frustration and delay, but please understand you're not the only user with issues and it has only been 24 hours regarding your issue. In that time I was investigating your issue further locally.

The page you're seeing is an access denied page and is typical if someone does not have permission to that page. I however was able to confirm your issue and have created a bug ticket for further investigation. Again, I apologize for the frustration; if can't wait for next bug fix release (likely within a 2 week timeframe) then please install a previous release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #171640 by rstoffiere
I empathize that you guys are swamped. My client is all over me about the issue, and I took it out on you all. Not fair, I know!!

I will try to go back to 1.2.1, then further if need be. Do I just install the older version over the newer, or do I need to uninstall the old plugin and then reinstall? I don't want to lose my plans, subscriptions, etc.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn