#2721 Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working

12 years 8 months ago #173508 by larleuchem
Replied by larleuchem on topic Re: Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working
Ok thanks ! Do you have an idea for that ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173595 by beat

larleuchem wrote: Ok thanks ! Do you have an idea for that ?

Replied there, let's keep each thread on topic ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 8 months ago #173615 by larleuchem
Replied by larleuchem on topic Re: Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working

beat wrote: It's fixed for CBSubs release after 1.2.2.

Temporary workaround (don't use tools->Check CB plugins database after that, but do it before that query):

Run query:

ALTER TABLE `#__cbsubs_plans` ADD `reg_conds_plans_not_required` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `reg_conds_plans_required`

I tried to run this query, that works in the database and the "not required plans" are saved when edited in the backend with CBsubs... but I think that it doesn't works during the registration because I don't see any change : the plan is not hidden when a "not required plans" is selected.

Have you got an idea ?
Thanks for your help

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #188195 by sdeterman
Replied by sdeterman on topic Re: Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working
I am experiencing the same issue after altering the #__cbsubs_plans table. Is there an update? I really need this feature to work. Thank you

12 years 3 months ago #188203 by beat

sdeterman wrote: I am experiencing the same issue after altering the #__cbsubs_plans table. Is there an update? I really need this feature to work. Thank you

Is it on dynamic conditions or on static conditions ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 3 months ago #188207 by sdeterman
Replied by sdeterman on topic Re: Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working
The setting in question is in the "Dynamic Conditions on other plans and CB Fields to show this plan and to allow subscribing to it" section under "None of the following plans can also be selected:".

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn