Front-end viewing of memberships

12 years 2 months ago #190324 by Aly
Am trying to set up a way that an associate can verify current (paid) members via the front-end without having to maneuver any complex back-end or admin/editor confusion.

I've enabled Settings -> Display -> Plans -> Plans and Subscriptions presentation -> Show subscriptions to super-admins, admins and/or CB moderators. And that DOES WORK ....

I have also set up a list with advanced search criteria as offered by Krileon here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/88-usage/164071-filter-list-by-subs-plan#165459

But:
For users privacy, I show only usernames on front-end (to registered users)

I need this moderator to be able to search by REAL NAME (first name, last name) from the front-end
and she needs to be able to see a current member list (via user list) and individual expiration dates (either via individual user profile / subscriptions tab OR via the same user list.

Is this possible?

Criteria would be that manager/moderator (and super-admin/admins) would be able to view a CB User List that displays REAL NAMES even though profiles (anything visible to regular members) only show "username"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195373 by Aly
Replied by Aly on topic Re: Front-end viewing of memberships
I believe this should be possible but am still unable to figure it out -- is this one of those sql condition statement type of things? Basically I need one member list to show by user name and another to show by real / full name for different access (frontend). And I need to be able to display expiration dates.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn