Using Alpha User Points as a Subscription Option

11 years 5 months ago #212013 by beginnerCB
I have searched through the posts and have not found an answer that corresponds to my situation.
I want to allow members to my site to accumulate points by having new members join through through Alpha Recommend.
These users would then be able to use these Alpha Points to renew their membership - and have their alpha points deducted accordingly.
OR is there a better way to have them accumulate points/credits for getting new members and then using these points/credits to renew their own membership?
I would still have a money version for new or renewal of memberships.
Please let me know as I need to put this in place soon.
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #212021 by nant

beginnerCB wrote: I have searched through the posts and have not found an answer that corresponds to my situation.
I want to allow members to my site to accumulate points by having new members join through through Alpha Recommend.
These users would then be able to use these Alpha Points to renew their membership - and have their alpha points deducted accordingly.
OR is there a better way to have them accumulate points/credits for getting new members and then using these points/credits to renew their own membership?
I would still have a money version for new or renewal of memberships.
Please let me know as I need to put this in place soon.
Thanks in advance.

Depends on how Alpha points works.

If alpha points stores points as a CB field, then you can use the wallet promotion feature (described in the latest CBSubs 2.0.2 manual) to allow people to pay using wallet money (each credit needs to correspond to your site currency one to one).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn